We all know how beautiful clouds are, some people don’t pay attention to them too much but some others spend hours watching them and praising them. They came with all different shapes, colors and sizes. Of course they look amazing.
In several quotes we uses clouds in bad situations for example they say ”every cloud has a silver lining”. This quote associated clouds with misfortune or something bad. When we use cloud as a verb it refers to something unclear or foggy.
The saying, Every cloud has a silver lining, as we all know, is used to mean that even in a bad situation, there is something good. This quote associates a cloud with something bad or misfortunate. The word cloud when used as a verb, refers to making something unclear or making something gloomy or dull. Even the poet William Wordsworth associates his loneliness to that of a cloud, when he writes, I wandered lonely as a cloud, That floats on high o’er vales and hills.
Despite associating clouds with darkness and sadness there is another bright side to them. They wander the skies in a delightful way, their shapes mean different things to different people, they produce light and paint the sky with different colors.
People associates cloud with so many things such as dreams illusions and mystery also inspiration and high spirits. It’s beautiful how they represent different emotions and points of view.
Here is 28 best Quotes of the beauty of clouds carefully Collected for you so Please do not waste the opportunity to share it with your friends and family.
1. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelou
2. Nature is a mutable cloud which is always and never the same. Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. The thing to do, it seems to me, is to prepare yourself so you can be a rainbow in somebody else’s cloud. Somebody who may not look like you. May not call God the same name you call God – if they call God at all. I may not dance your dances or speak your language. But be a blessing to somebody. That’s what I think. Maya Angelou
4. Why is Cloud 9 so amazing? What is wrong with Cloud 8? That joke came off the top of my head, and the top of my head ain’t funny! Mitch Hedberg
5. A dark cloud is no sign that the sun has lost his light; and dark black convictions are no arguments that God has laid aside His mercy. Charles Spurgeon
6. Purposes, plans, and achievements of men may all disappear like yon cloud upon the mountain’s summit; but, like the mountain itself, the things which are of God shall stand fast for ever and ever. Charles Spurgeon
7. “Sometimes I go about pitying myself, and all the while I am being carried across the sky by beautiful clouds.” – Anonymous
8. “A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn’t see the clouds at all, he’s walking on them.” – Leonard Louis Levinson
9. “That, if then I had waked after a long sleep, will make me sleep again; and then, in dreaming, the clouds me thought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me; that, when I waked I cried to dream again.” – William Shakespeare
10. “I am the daughter of Earth and Water,
And the nursling of the Sky;
I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores;
I change, but I cannot die.
For after the rain when with never a stain
The pavilion of Heaven is bare,
And the winds and sunbeams with their convex gleams
Build up the blue dome of air,
I silently laugh at my own cenotaph,
And out of the caverns of rain,
Like a child from the womb, like a ghost from the tomb,
I arise and unbuild it again.”
– P. B. Shelley
11. “A Dream is where a boy can swim in the deepest oceans and fly over the highest clouds.” – J. K. Rowling
12. “The writer is a mysterious figure, wandering lonely as a cloud, fired by inspiration, or perhaps a cocktail or two.” – Sara Sheridan
13. “The clouds, – the only birds that never sleep.” ― Victor Hugo
14. “The sun always shines above the clouds.”― Paul F. Davis
15. “I can be jubilant one moment and pensive the next, and a cloud could go by and make that happen.” – Bob Dylan
16. “The beauty of white clouds: Every morning brings new clouds and sunshine.” ― Lailah Gfty Akita
17. “Were I a cloud I’d gather
My skirts up in the air,
And fly well know whither,
And rest I well know where.”
― Robert Seymour Bridges
18. “Yesterday I inhaled a cloud, and immediately my eyes started raining.”― Jarod Kintz
19. “I think the most heavenly food is fluffy white clouds.” ― Jarod Kintz
20. “The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be?–it is the same the angels breathe.” ― Mark Twain
21. “There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.” ― Gilbert K. Chesterton
22. “Clouds on clouds, in volumes driven,
Curtain round the vault of heaven.”
― Thomas Love Peacock
23. “Clouds pass and disperse.
Are those the faces of love, those pale irretrievables?
Is it for such I agitate my heart?”
― Sylvia Plath
24. “When I do not walk in the clouds I walk as though I were lost.” ― Antonio Porchia
25. “When clouds appear like rocks and towers, the earth’s refreshed by frequent showers.” ― Anonymous
26. “I saw two clouds at morning
Tinged by the rising sun,
And in the dawn they floated on
And mingled into one.”
― John Gardiner Calkins Brainard
27. “When the lamp is shattered
The light in the dust lies dead –
When the cloud is scattered
The rainbow’s glory is shed…”
― Percy Bysshe Shelley
28. “A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden.” ― Terri Guillemets